Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Update

I feel so disgusted with myself for eating cake mix plus cake, that I'm definitely NOT hungry for dinner.
Eeeekkk just thinking back to the image of me stuffing my face with all that chocolate and getting it on my face makes me believe i'm one of those pictures from all you girls' reverse thinspo posts...

Therefore this means that my total calorie intake today is 752, -125 calories :) :) Just water from now till bed time.

I dread tomorrow morning...

xx P

2 comments:

  1. Oh lord, do I know you devastation! Did you consume the whole cake? If so, just treat today as a restricting day - or put the memory behind you and start fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh trust me ive been way worse the entire past week! you can do this! ps thanks for following me and adding me to your motivators:)

    ReplyDelete