Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Unwelcome slip ups

Urgh I was doing so well today... until my flatmate comes back and brings with her all the ingredients to make an amazing chocolate fudge cake. Of course i couldn't say no to helping her because she could see I wasn't doing anything. She opened the white chocolate for the chunks (white chocolate = ultimate weakness) and it went all down hill from there... I even licked out the bowl and whisk. Fatty fatty fatty.

I was so pleased this morning when the scale said exactly 116 lbs. That means I've lost 1.6 lbs since yesterday. No doubt most of that will go on, since in addition to eating the mixture, the smell from the kitchen means i will probably not be able to resist a slither of freshly baked goodness. Hopefully I'll be able to not offend her by just having a taster mouthful. 

I also found this really good site that tells me how many calories my body needs per day.

My results are as follows: 

At rest, my body needs: 1,355 calories
(this is my BMR)

For typical daily activities, my body needs: 542 calories


It also says to lose 2lbs a week I need to eat 1,400 calories and burn 503 calories. This is waaaaayyy too many calories to take in :O.

Looking at another site, it says that for my height and weight i should eat 1,205 calories a day for fat loss or 928 calories for extreme fat loss.


RESULTS - GUIDELINE ONLY
Maintenance: 
1507 Calories/day
Fat Loss
1205 Calories/day
Extreme Fat Loss
928 Calories/day

7 day calorie cycle (zig-zag)

 Ex Fat LossFat LossMaintain
Monday92812061507
Tuesday9289651206
Wednesday111414471808
Thursday92812061507
Friday92810851356
Saturday102113261658
Sunday92812061507
*Calorie cycling provides same amount of calories per week, but 'tricks' your body by constantly changing daily calories. This helps to prevent or break plateaus. Guideline only.


Well for the past 2 day I've been allowing only 800 calories a day and so far I've managed to stay in the 700s until my slip up this afternoon. This makes me 77 calories over my limit today (I have already factored in dinner).

I was also wondering whether to factor in fruit and veg, which is most of my calorie intake (I always do anyway)...???

Today's plan (I always plan before I eat anything so as not to go over my limit for the day):

Breaky:
Banana                
Greek yogurt        
Honey                  
2x Malt loaf slice  (definitely didn't need these)
Calories: 363


Lunch:
Grapes                
Mandarin
Calories: 139


Dinner:
Wild Mushroom soup
Spinach leaves on top
Calories: 125


Snacks:
Apple
Peanut butter
Urgh and cake mixture :( I would have been under without this.
Calories: 251


Total : 877 calories 

I hope i lose tomorrow morning. If not it will have taught me not to unnecessarily snack.

Any tips will be greatly appreciated :)

xx P 

No comments:

Post a Comment