Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Sunday 13 March 2011

This time it will work...

So this is my first post ever... I was never really good at keeping a diary and such, mainly because I couldn't see the point as no one was going to read it. However, I have decided that this blog will help me achieve my dream of being thin and not having to worry all the time about my fat thighs and stomach.

I want to look around a room and be able to comfortably say that I'm the skinniest there and be able to fit perfectly into a UK size 6 as at the moment I am a UK 8/10. I would do anything in the world to have a flat stomach, no love-handles and thighs that don't touch.

I was doing really well until last week when I went to Berlin for 6 days. In under just a week I'd gone from 118.2 lbs to 115.6 lbs. Then I went to Berlin and it was a case of following to where the majority of my friends wanted to eat... German sausage, chips, pizza and the only thing green i ate all week was a pesto chicken sandwich with lettuce in a healthy cafe on wednesday. Ahh I can't live without my fruit and veg. That week food wise killed me as i HATE fast food and i am proud to say i've never eaten a McDonalds burger before. Sadly I am back up to 118.6 (0.4 lbs higher than when I started).

I probably wont update everyday, but this blog will give me the motivation to reach 105 lbs as telling you guys and proving that i can do it will definitely motivate me.

xx P

1 comment: